Summer is here, which means it’s time to hit the beach. While some people are blessed with even skin tones that they can flaunt during summer, others have to deal with dark rings around their necks and dark patches on their underarms and inner thighs.
While these problems are not life-threatening, some suffer from insecurity because of these skin conditions.
What if we told you that you could get rid of these dark skin patches in 4 easy steps, and that you might already have the ingredients in your kitchen?
Here are the things you’ll need to create a skin lightening paste:
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. baking soda
What to do:
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Once they’re mixed, apply the paste onto the affected area.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
You can use this paste alternately with another paste made of white clay, milk, and lemon.
Do the same but leave this mixture on for 15 minutes before rinsing with cold water.
- Do this 3 times a week until the dark patches are gone.
- Always use sun protection even when you’re not undergoing the treatment.
- Eat vitamin E-rich food because it’s good for the skin.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Use skim milk, sea salt, and extra virgin oil.
- You can also add coconut oil to help smooth rough skin.